Catfight audience

Kyle, reading your language makes me believe you see a fundamental difference between kittens and humans. They are just as human as the rest of us.

Anthropocentrist.

LMAO I was hoping something along these lines would start

On a brighter note… kudos to Stanford (matt) for a creative letter… I was trying to figure out what was up until you clarified after the letter how it was supposed to be read :wink: I like it :slight_smile:

That poor kitty stuck in the jar… :frowning:

KT

Fine, I admit it. If thinking that a kitten is not a human makes me an anthropocentrist, I’ll take that label.

:slash

Kyle

If were giving kudos then I wish to give one to jed’s mp3 speech. The whole thing was very creative and seemed like it probably took awhile to create. Plus, the kittens segment was hilarious.

~Tiny

You know what they say about anthropocentrists right Kyle? :wink:

Does the fact that I think the kitten is kind of cute in the jar make me a sick person?

No, having your panties as an avatar does that. Liking the kitten in the jar just makes you more so.

~Tiny

Hey now. Stannard says those panties stopped a war or something. I’m just doing what I can for mankind… I mean personkind. :wink:

Look i got nothing against panties an avatar usually, but just knowing there yours i think is what truly bugs me. And I wouldn?t call scaring nerds into hiding a good enough link to stopping war.

All in jest,

~Tiny

Lucy, I really hope you don’t buy all men’s lines that easily. . .

At Amy: Laughs I try to be selective :angel

At Tiny: raises eyebrow – Uh huh. Changing topic away from my panties and back to the kitten.

Oh she’s so cute…

It has been suggested by an anonymous party that in response to Amy’s suggestion that I might be easy, I post a few of my best “Ice Bitch” moments from camp. Fair enough:

I slammed a door in a guys face, he just wanted to talk. Oops

I threatened to mace a few people, to be fair there’s only so many times you can say no before action is warranted.

I made a guy cry.

I publicly mocked a guy who hit on me repeatedly.

I used my best smile and cleavage to get drinks with no intent of giving him anything.

and I flirted ruthlessly with no follow through

There you go my anonymous friend. I have refuted being easy, and given people a reason to laugh, or plot ways to kill me. Eh … take your pick.

• Lucy

Edit: put list back.

Wasn’t an easy claim Lucy, if anything it was teasing stannard. . . .sorry to have caused. . .well, whatever.

Oh well, if that’s who we’re mocking… go for it. I’ll just edit a few things. No harm no foul.

I wonder if google cached it…

Dan

I put it back

A full day and no other finalist has posted? You guys suck.

Dan

Update: You continue to suck.

Dan

Look at the brightside. Maybe you’ll win due to lack of options.