Final round ballots

lol, I found the ballots immensely amusing. :slight_smile:

So if you read this thread before I edited my rfd to put the image links in for Jason, you need to re-read my ballot. It didn’t make sense without the images - now it does.

J

Again, we need more me in this thread…

W’sup?

Originally posted by Catbert
[B]Stanford’s offer is US-centric, and will lead to nuclear war, genocide, ecocide and the deaths of kittens. And to me not getting a free drink. Clear last.[/B]

Damn! How could I have been so blind?! HOW could I have been so blind!?

I’m so deeply, sincerely sorry that my offer brought a risk of nuclear war, genocide, ecocide, and kitten-killing. If only I had known!

Well, it’s a damn good thing that I didn’t win the game, given the sheer consequences of it all. Now if we go to nuke war, we will all know it’s jEd’s fault for winning–not mine! :wink:

-M

P.S. Tom, if ever you’re in California, the least I can do is buy you a drink for making the long journey. Just give me a buzz, and I’m sure I’ll be delighted to extend the offer to my British friend. :slight_smile:

[size=1]Edit to add this: Brendo, Brendo, Brendo, Brendo, Brendo, Brendo. Happy? :-P[/size]

I’m hungrier than Terry Schaivo!

That is cold. And unnecessary.

Word. And why did this thread get revived?

I have no idea. I just happened to glance down here and saw a recent post. When I checked it, this is what I saw.

???

Yeah, me too.

I WAS really hungry.