Former Debater on Swimsuit Reality TV Show

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Sports_Illustrated:_Swimsuit_Model_Search/models/krisi/

Krisi Ballentine graduated from my school and now she is on the NBC reality TV show Swimsuit Illustrated. I knew her quite well as I had some classes with her. She is the only female I know that is a worse driver than I am.

She debated for us at a tournament or two. Now usually I am nice, but this girl is dumb as a brick.

The sad thing is, she will probably win it.

She took out a loan (actually a guy took out a loan for her) to pay for the boob job and now she is considering butt implants.

What a piece of work.

Anybody else wonder why I took the Ark State scholarship?

Why is it sad that she will win it?

Because she is dumb as a brick.

She is evidence that you do not have to have a brain to succeed in life. I don’t like confirmation of that fact.

I am not being harsh … anyone who knows Krisi knows that she has very little intellectual sense and little common sense as well.

I mean, come on, she had a guy take out a student loan to get a boob job. Talk about prioritization …

[Kristi] is dumb as a brick.

I mean, come on, she had a guy take out a student loan to get a boob job.

[A]nyone who knows Krisi knows that she has very little intellectual sense

I am not being harsh.

Remind me never to get you mad at me. I’d hate to see “harsh”.

Patrick McKenzie

Originally posted by Jesus Lincoln
[B]Because she is dumb as a brick.

She is evidence that you do not have to have a brain to succeed in life. I don’t like confirmation of that fact.

I am not being harsh … anyone who knows Krisi knows that she has very little intellectual sense and little common sense as well.

I mean, come on, she had a guy take out a student loan to get a boob job. Talk about prioritization … [/B]

whine whine whine.You know Hater-aide is bad for you :wink:

I could be a lot harsher and say what most people say about her, but that is not what I am aiming for here.

You need to believe me when I say, “I am not being harsh”. There are a lot of things that are going unsaid.

I am not mad at Krisi, nor do I say things like this out of anger.

They are the truth, not spontaneous words of retaliation.

Sounds more like words of jealousy rather than words of truth.

Sounds to me like she’s plenty smart. She knows she isn’t the next Einstein, so she’s seeking to make a boatload of money by capitalizing on what resources she has.

Originally posted by Jesus Lincoln
[B]Because she is dumb as a brick.

I mean, come on, she had a guy take out a student loan to get a boob job. Talk about prioritization … [/B]

She had another person take out a student loan so she could get a boob job, yet another confirmation of how dumb she really is, right?

Brandi, don’t you have a quote from larry flynt as your sig? And doesn’t this man help women excel based solely on their looks? Just sayin’ :slight_smile:

You need to know — I am in no way, shape or form jealous of Krisi and the implication is ludicrous.

Teachers practically GAVE Krisi grades so they could pass her through … she has really never worked hard for anything in her life,

I am sorry, but I don’t consider her ability to con a dumb kid into taking out a loan and her enormous boobs a grand success.

If big boobs equal success, I am thoroughly screwed.

oh … and my quote by Larry Flynt? I think it is awesome … it strays beyond his usual trashy talk and actually makes a good point.

I have a quote by Hugh Heffner on my Yahoo email … it doesn’t mean I condone everything they say.

Big boobs somewhat hinder professional success, I’m pretty sure research indicates, as does dressing real sexy. Has to do with not being seen as intelligent/serious. If that makes you feel better. But perhaps Krisi isn’t too interested in the professional realm.

First, the grades. You can’t demonstrate that, and no teacher would ever admit to doing that, so I think that’s not an issue. Second, your assertion that she has never worked for anything in her life is also lacking warrant. I would contend she worked hard to be allowed to participate in that contest, and worked hard while on it (assuming that the contest is already over, given film schedules). If she won the contest, she will continue to work hard as a model for SI. Third, I’ll agree that getting a guy to take out a loan and pay for her breast augmentation is not the greatest crowning acheivement to have, but it does demonstrate that she is smart enough to use what she has, and make the most out of it.

How well did she do as a debater for your college?

If I could show you a video of her debating, you would understand.

As for the teachers won’t do that sort of thing … you are really out of your element here. You don’t know as much about the situation as I do … I know that sucks to hear that, but in this case it is true.

I have witnessed Krisi’s stupidity first hand, time and time again. She is not defendibly bright. Sorry.

Right after 9/11, Krisi blasted into Arg and Deb and mused, “Did they attack us because they don’t like us”

Every word out of her mouth was a gem. You really don’t understand – I am going light on her.

oh … she was 0-6

Damn, something is cosmically out of line when I have to play the good cop. Now, I realize this girl may not have had the illustrious debate career of… say, you… but what the hell do you expect her to do? Fine, she may not be smart, but she’s pretty damn hot. It seems like a sound decision to abandon debate/business/whatever pursuits and use what she’s got. So she doesn’t read the Economist or wear power suits? She also doesn’t (to my knowledge) start public conversations with complete strangers about what a nerd or a bitch you are to amuse herself. Seriously, just stop.

Sara

No, you didn’t have to play “bad cop” because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Krisi’s debate record was only brought out when someone asked about it. It was not said out of malice, but once again, out of truth.

I didn’t start a thread to talk about how dumb she was. The thread was started to make you aware that someone who once debated is now on TV — but her lack of common sense and lack of
intellect period is something I wanted to mention. Deal with it.

I remember a while back a thread being started to ridicule a debater who had lied and exaggerated his career.

Maybe you don’t know Krisi like I do – that is obvious. Krisi has not worked hard – she has gotten a lot of breaks – but she has not worked hard.

I apologize.

[i]

Now usually I am nice, but this girl is dumb as a brick.

What a piece of work.

She is evidence that you do not have to have a brain to succeed in life.

anyone who knows Krisi knows that she has very little intellectual sense and little common sense as well.

I could be a lot harsher and say what most people say about her

she has really never worked hard for anything in her life,

I have witnessed Krisi’s stupidity first hand, time and time again.

Every word out of her mouth was a gem.

Krisi has not worked hard – she has gotten a lot of breaks – but she has not worked hard.

[/I]

Cleary I have missed the point of this unremarkable and neutral musing about a former debater. Carry on then.

Sara

Seriously, did she make out with your boyfriend during prom or what?