Moderation Policies 2011-12

Off Case:

No moderation for 2011-12

On Case:

Smitty (Ultravires) - I reserve the right to “lock” threads that have clearly run their course. I encourage people who disagree to follow the site policy to override a decision: http://www.net-benefits.net/mod.html.

Jeff - I will not moderate any post for content, be they personal attacks or otherwise. Only in the case where I am contacted by an affected person will I consider asking a poster to remove his or her own post, and if they refuse, I’m not in the business of forcing them.

Points of Reality:

Kyle - I would moderate this forum in such a way as to maximize the enjoyment I get out of pissing off Ken/ArmyCPT. I promise to lock his threads arbitrarily, usually after someone gets a good burn in.

Jeff - Most of you know who I am, and know therefore how often I am randomly checking Net Bens. I assure you I will swiftly get rid of the obnoxious spam we’ve had to deal with lately, and also, make sure viewpoints are able to be expressed freely and openly.

I will not moderate any post for content, be they personal attacks or otherwise. Only in the case where I am contacted by an affected person will I consider asking a poster to remove his or her own post, and if they refuse, I’m not in the business of forcing them.