Thank you all for choosing to attend the 2019 NPDA National Championships. Please review the items below.
- Entry Accuracy: Please, please check your entry and double-check your entry. Konrad Hack, our director of tabulation, wants you to have an ideal experience. Accurate data goes a long way toward that goal.
- Hired Judges: If you or someone you know will be at the tournament and would like to be considered for the hired judge pool. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5PM PST on March 6th (this Wednesday).
- Observers and Guest: Please note that any observers and guests who do not appear on your entry as competitors or judges are REQUIRED to complete Title IX Training and to purchase a meal plan. You can add meal plans in the marketplace at parlidebate.org. Likewise, if they need to complete training, you can direct them to the NPDA sponsored training at the same website.
- Title IX Training: NPDA President Jeannie Hunt has established Wednesday, March 6 at 5PM PST as the deadline for all competitors, judges, observers (any person present at a tournament function) to have completed Title IX training. This can be accomplished by submitting proof of training at a home institution or by completing NPDA sponsored training at parlidebate.org.
- Documentation Due at Registration: Please remember, all schools must provide hard copies of the follow items at in-person registration on the 14th: Program responsibility form, enrollment verification forms, and critic certification forms.
Upcoming Deadlines & Significant Dates
Wed., March 6 @ 5PM PST: All registration materials, forms, judging philosophies, fees, and Title 9 training verifications due.
Mon., March 11: Critic Strikesheet and request for any judging constraints distributed to directors.
Wed, March 13 @ 5PM PST: Critic strikesheets due back to director of tabulation.
Thur., March 14: Registration & Opening Assembly (schedule & locations forthcoming)