NPDA Business Meeting: Wednesday, November 18, at 12:00 CST

Hello, NPDA Family!

I invite you to submit your proposals for discussion at the 2020 NPDA Business Meeting on Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00pm CST. The NCA asked all forensics organizations to hold their business meetings outside of presentation times, which accounts for this date change from our usual time slot inside the NCA conference schedule.

This meeting will be held virtually via Zoom, and I will send out the Zoom information closer to the date of our meeting.

If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration, please email it to me at amanda.ozaki@cui.edu including the following:

• A rationale for your proposal
  • Current language of the bylaw or constitutional article, clearly marking what language you would like to alter
  • Please submit these proposals at least 1 week prior to the Business Meeting, November 11, 2020. I will send a full agenda that evening.

Thank you all for everything you do for parliamentary debate!

Hello, NPDA Family!

This is your two-week reminder that the deadline for proposals is approaching. I invite you to submit your proposals for discussion by November 11, 2020.

If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration, please email it to me at amanda.ozaki@cui.edu including the following:

• A rationale for your proposal
  • Current language of the bylaw or constitutional article, clearly marking what language you would like to alter
  • Please submit these proposals at least 1 week prior to the Business Meeting, November 11, 2020. I will send a full agenda that evening.

The 2020 NPDA Business Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00pm CST. NCA asked all forensics organizations to hold their business meetings outside of presentation times, which accounts for this date change from our usual time slot inside the NCA conference schedule. Registration information is below. Once you register, it will send you information on how to join the Zoom. Please let me know if you have any questions!

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 18, 2020 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:

Hello all,

As a reminder, please register for the Fall 2020 NPDA Business Meeting!

The 2020 NPDA Business Meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 18 at 12:00pm CST.

Attached is the meeting agenda, and the registration link is included below. Please let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you all soon!

https://cccconfer.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvcuyspz8iG91fM9eu3yt19Ub7UjYytic6Fall 2020 NPDA Meeting Agenda (2).docx (20.5 KB)