Topic Paper Voting--Vote by Jan. 27th!

It’s time to vote!

Attached you will find the xls to cast your squad’s vote to determine the topic papers for this year’s NPTE. Thank you to those whom submitted topic papers this year. I’m very excited to have so many submissions to give our students a real choice in their topics for competition.

Topic papers can be found here: NPTE 2018 Topic Papers

Please be sure to read each paper.

Voting procedures: Please rank the papers 1-16 in the spreadsheet provided, with 1 being your most preferred topic paper and 16 being your least preferred. No papers may receive the same ranking. Please do not change the order of the topic papers in this spreadsheet. Each team/squad/student org may vote one time, so be sure to take the time to go over your team’s choices collectively before submitting.

Please have the person in charge of your program, like your DoF, team president, sponsor, etc. submit the final spreadsheet to rebecca.sietman@wheaton.edu by 5pm CST January 27th. That gives us nearly two weeks!

Once voting concludes, I will tabulate and release the results. At that time, our topic committee will work on the resolutions for the selected papers. More details will follow once we’re at that step in the process.

This year, I am very happy to announce the following individuals were willing to donate their time to serve on the topic committee. Be sure to thank them when you have the chance! I am still hoping to add a student representative to the committee, so I will keep you all updated.

Brian Kunz–University of Minnesota
Margaret Rockey–Western Washington University
Zach Schneider–McKendree University
Rebecca Sietman–Wheaton College
Caitlin Smith–University of Minnesota

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Rebecca
NPTE Topic Paper Voting Sheet_.xlsx (10.3 KB)

Bump!

Be sure to get your votes in!

Less than 24 hours left to vote–please email me your squad’s spreadsheet by tomorrow at 5pm CST!